HR Professional – Talent & Projects
At Agidens, expert in process automation, we know that combining automation, digital technologies and value-added services in the right way results in production processes that get better every day. After all, we have to prepare ourselves today for the needs of tomorrow. Because progress never stops.
We also want to reflect this mindset in our HR team. That is why, as an HR Professional at Agidens, you play a crucial role in supporting and promoting the development and growth of our organization and all employees. You work closely with everyone in the team and report directly to the HR Director.
What will you do?
As an HR Professional Talent & Projects, your position will consist of two main parts:
1) Training & Development
- Through close contact with the various business units, you detect training needs and are responsible for the preparation and roll-out of the corresponding annual plan for training.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the training budget.
- You are responsible for planning and organizing both internal and external training courses.
- You follow up all training administration (attendance lists, surveys, etc.)
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the registration system of the training courses.
- You maintain contact with the external training partners.
- Applying for and managing subsidy files is also part of your tasks.
- You are responsible for the correct roll-out and follow-up of the annual performance cycle.
2) Support with various HR Projects
- You actively participate in talent management projects, such as the renewal of the Performance Management process, talent review, competency matrix, career paths…
- You take care of the internal communication within the organization on all kinds of topics.
- You participate in projects led by colleagues, such as job fairs, employer branding, wellbeing, staff events…
- For some projects you will take the lead yourself if necessary.
Who are you?
- You have obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
- Preferably you already have some relevant experience, but you mainly have a mature attitude and appearance.
- You are a team player with an open personality.
- Integrity and reliability are core values for you, you can handle confidential information with care.
- You have a positive and problem-solving mentality, a real “can do attitude” !
- Flexibility is your middle name: you can determine varied priorities and switch quickly.
- You work accurately and in a structured way and have the necessary Excel, Outlook and planning skills that come with it.
- Communication is key: you can easily convert any message or idea into a catchy slide, in both Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- We welcome you to our top HR team with a lot of connection with the business
- Working at a high-tech company in a challenging context that never stands still!
- You will end up in a challenging learning environment, where you can further develop yourself and take responsibility
- A network of colleagues who meet at regular intervals and where you can go for consultation and support.
- An attractive salary, according to your experience and knowledge: a company car, supplemented with a nice extralegal package consisting of, among other things, a flex income plan, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, net expense reimbursement, etc.
- Good work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the ability to work from home for 2 days/week.
- A business environment that stimulates creativity.
- A culture of respect, flexibility and participatory management.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are