LEAD Process Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Process Engineer? Do you enjoy being involved from concept phase to commissioning? This could be in the Food, Beverages & Fine Chemicals segment, but also the Fine Chemicals, Life Sciences or Energy industries.
What will you do?
As a Process engineer, you are mainly responsible for the design, implementation and realisation of industrial process installations.You will be involved from A-Z, going from analysis, design, and commissioning of industrial process installations. You therefore follow the entire process from concept to implementation. Moreover, you will be part of a multidisciplinary project team (E&I and automation engineers). Collaboration is key!
- You translate the customer’s wishes into a concept and support the sales department in working out technical proposals, dimensioning installations, fittings and equipment. You always create and develop the most suitable solution for your customer.
- You work out the detailed P&IDs independently or with your project staff and colleagues.
- You draw up and elaborate process descriptions.
- You draw up risk analyses and/or participate in HAZOP/SIL studies.
- You draw up and elaborate order specifications and evaluate technical proposals.
- You carry out process calculations (pressure drop calculations, dimensioning of fittings, etc.).
- You follow up deliveries and associated inspections.
- You manage mechanical contractors and (junior) project team members both on site and in the office.
- You provide and update in a structured way the relevant information (item lists, P&ID, functional descriptions) necessary for other project disciplines (E&I, software, etc.) and communicate this to your fellow project engineers.
- You commission the installation together with the project team.
- You are able to manage and monitor the planning, budget, resources and quality of the entire project, working closely with the project manager. You monitor concepts and functionality.
- You determine the risks in the project and take measures where necessary.
- You coach and motivate your colleagues with the aim of achieving excellent results together with your team.
Who are you?
- You preferably have 5 years of demonstrable experience in the design and realisation of process installations.
- Experience in the Pharma industry is a plus. Or knowledge of the food and brewing sector? Nice!
- You are analytically strong, communicate fluently and work in a result-oriented way.
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy learning.
- You have a basic knowledge of drawing packages to be able to follow up/communicate with the drawing office.
- You have a degree in a technical field or are equivalent through experience.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a driving licence (B).
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a technology-driven organisation – as a senior you will be deployed on the most complex projects at Agidens.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Constant self-development – we have growth paths at specialist level or towards project leader.
- Knowledge sharing – you are surrounded by talented colleagues.
- A strong team culture – based on trust and ownership.
- Stay ‘connected’ – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Attractive remuneration – complemented by company car, net allowance, meal vouchers, a comprehensive insurance package, group bonus and other fringe benefits.
- Optimal work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility of working 2 days a week from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are