Are you passionate about designing process installations? Are you looking for a versatile job in which you think along with our customer and are always on the lookout for improvements? Then perhaps you are the perfect person for the position of Process Designer!
What will you do?
- As Process Designer, you draw P&IDs, flow charts and layouts, which are part of a larger project managed by the project engineer;
- You are a driving force in standardisation and structuring of the drawing office (e.g. AutoCAD P&ID, integrated engineering);
- You don’t always have to reinvent the hot water. You will mainly modernise and optimise existing process installations;
- You track down any problems and identify them in time;
- You are a companion de route for our customer: you think along, actively look for improvements and make the necessary adjustments until you get final approval;
- You will grow into a fully-fledged process designer.
Who are you?
- You dream of the world of process installations (breweries, dairy industry, bulk liquid storage, fine chemicals, life sciences,…);
- You are an enthusiastic team player, as you will always be part of a project team. If necessary, you can also work independently, but you are open to feedback from others and have good communication skills;
- You can create order in a multitude of information and make connections;
- You have an eye for detail, but do not get lost in it. You do not lose sight of feasibility and timing;
- You are precise and pay attention to all parts separately, but also consider the whole;
- You have knowledge of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, etc.) – knowledge of 3D packages (3D CAD) is a plus. Ideally, you also have experience with Autodesk Inventor;
- You can work in compliance with European and American piping standards;
- You have an understanding of mechanical installations, piping, instrumentation…. Because let’s face it: designing is much more than just drawing lines. We want you to think along with our customer!
- You have a relevant degree. A first experience is a plus and this can also be through an internship;
- You understand technical English.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in a fast-paced organisation specialising in process automation.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Constantly developing yourself – We invest in your professional and personal development. You get every opportunity to learn, attend training courses and receive the necessary coaching and guidance.
- Onboarding process – in the first 6 months, a mentor shows you the way.
- Good team spirit – you can count on your colleagues.
- Attractive remuneration – complemented by a net allowance, meal vouchers, a comprehensive insurance package, group bonus and other fringe benefits.
- Stay ‘connected’ – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Optimal work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility of working 2 days a week from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are