Project Manager Turnkey Projects
Growth means new projects. And new projects must be managed with excellent communicative and time management skills. Have you managed many different projects with certain multidisciplinary responsibilities? And are you eager to have end-responsibility over large projects, seeing the bigger picture? Agidens is looking for new Project Management talents.
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in the development of projects within one of our industries (Life Sciences, Bulk Liquid Storage and/or Food, Beverages & Fine Chemicals). From concept to final delivery.
What will you do?
In your role of Project Manager Automation, you have the following responsibilities within the project team:
- You are the contact person for our customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- You manage and monitor the planning, budget, resources and quality of multiple projects.
- You control and manage the project scope. You monitor the concepts and functionality.
- You monitor the different test phases within your project.
- You determine the risks in the project and take measures where necessary.
- You coach and motivate your project team with the aim of achieving excellent results together with your team.
- You always create and develop the best fitting solution for your customer.
- You share ideas and work together with other Project Managers within our company.
Who are you?
- You have demonstrable and relevant experience in managing projects and directing employees.
- The process industry is an industry in which you have been active for several years.
- You are analytical and creative in your approach to problems.
- You have a degree in Industrial Engineering.
- You can work independently, but also enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team.
- You are fascinated by technology and are continuously learning in your field.
- Not only do you have a solid background in your domain of expertise (Automation, E&I, Process or Networking), but you also have demonstrated experience in other disciplines.
- You have a “hands-on” approach.
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are willing to travel abroad for short periods in function of your projects.
Don’t have all the above experience? Don’t worry, we’ll help you develop them.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in a technology-driven and past-paced organisation.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Development track – depending on your experience, we offer you a certified PMI track.
- Long-term career plan – this can be in the area of expertise, size of projects, level of responsibility, etc. With trainings on professional and personal level.
- Knowledge sharing – you are surrounded by talented colleagues.
- A strong team culture – based on trust and ownership.
- Salary package – according to your experience and knowledge, a company car and an extra-legal package consisting of meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, flex income plan.
- Stay “connected” – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Optimal work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, flexible hours and the possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are