Recruiter & Talent Attraction
At Agidens, expert in process automation, we know that combining automation, digital technologies and value-added services in the right way results in production processes that get better every day. After all, we have to prepare ourselves today for the needs of tomorrow. Because progress never stops.
We also want to reflect this mindset in our HR team. That is why, as a recruiter at Agidens, you play a crucial role in attracting and recruiting employees who want to grow with us.
What will you do?
As recruiter, your position will mainly focus on recruiting from A-Z, but you will also have time to spend on Talent Attraction Projects.
1) Recruit candidates:
- Actively search for potential candidates through various channels, with a strong focus on LinkedIn
- Conduct interviews to assess candidates’ qualifications, experience, and cultural fit within Agidens.
- Plan intake and follow-up meetings with hiring managers regarding the vacancies and feedback about candidates.
- Prepare salary proposals and manage the offer process with candidates
- Work together with the HR team to oversee the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring they have a positive and informative orientation experience.
2) Work on Talent Attraction Projects:
- Allocate a day during the week to work on projects aimed at enhancing our talent attraction efforts, such as organizing job fairs, internships, and other creative recruitment strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and employer branding initiatives to create a strong employer presence in the market.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field (or equivalent through experience).
- Preferably you already have some relevant experience, but you mainly have a mature attitude and appearance.
- Experience with recruiting profiles in a technical or engineering environment is a plus.
- You are a team player with an open personality.
- A creative and proactive mindset, you keep going until you find the perfect candidate
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are