Senior Automation Engineer PCS7
Do you like to work on a project basis and do you have a passion for industrial automation? Would you like to be part of project teams that realize automation solutions for our customers in the process industry AND are you looking for the variety and dynamics of a project organization where you can further develop yourself in your field? Then we are looking for YOU!
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Automation Engineer PCS7 you are part of a multidisciplinary project team that realizes automation solutions within the process industry. You will work on engineering assignments for the biggest names in the Energies, Food & Beverages, Fine Chemicals, Life Sciences industries. Together with the project team you are involved from A to Z. You work in a team or independently and are in direct contact with the customer.
- As a PCS7 engineer you realize applications based on a detailed concept and you are also involved in the design of this concept.
- For projects you can be appointed as lead engineer where you manage and follow up software engineers.
- You act as a PCS7 expert at the customer to perform in-depth technical analyses.
- You will set up and perform tests (FAT, I/O test and SAT).
- Writing & modifying software within the Siemens PCS7 technology.
- You follow up the project planning and signal in time when deviations occur.
- Together with the project team, you are responsible for the commissioning and delivery of the projects.
- You work closely together in a team, with your fellow engineers, project managers, managers and with the customer.
Who are you?
- You have experience working in PCS7 applications.
- You can work both in a team and independently.
- You are customer-oriented and know how to translate the customer’s needs into the right solutions.
- You are critical of your own work and strive for continuous improvement. Your analytical mind, focus on quality and structured approach help you to realize this.
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team and know how to enthuse the colleagues in your team and share your knowledge with them.
- You are looking for a versatile position in which you can use and develop your qualities to the maximum.
- We encourage “ownership”! You think along, dare to make decisions and are open to ideas from others.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have a driving license B.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a technology-driven organization – as a senior you will be deployed on the most complex projects at Agidens.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Constantly developing yourself – we have growth paths at specialist level or towards project manager.
- Knowledge sharing – you are surrounded by talented colleagues.
- A good salary based on diplomas and work experience, with a company car, iphone, pension insurance, allowance for internet and an end-of-year bonus based on company objectives.
- A strong team culture – based on trust and ownership.
- Informal atmosphere and a flat organizational structure.
- Stay connected – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Good work-life balance – Thanks to 24 vacation days, 13 ADV days and the possibility to work from home for 2 days .
Let’s get together!
Completely convinced after reading this vacancy? Start your application here or contact Annelies Schrauwen for more questions via the telephone number: +32 3 800 7857.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are