Senior GxP Compliance Engineer
Agidens is scouting for new talent! Our Life Sciences division is currently looking for a motivated Senior GxP Compliance Engineer to strengthen the team.
As a Senior GxP Compliance Engineer within the Life Sciences team, you monitor the quality of the processes and systems that are used in the production of medicines. This way you guarantee that only safe and effective medicines are produced
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the creation of the Commissioning & Qualification project plan or the Validation project plan.
- You make sure that the documentation is in accordance with all applicable international standards.
- You will be a member of the ‘commissioning, qualification / validation’ team for the commissioning & qualification / validation of different processes and equipment.
- You follow the procedures and use the templates as provided by the costumer.
- You organize and support the different activities of the C&Q team or validation team, while respecting the given deadlines.
- You give support to your colleagues and suppliers by solving possible problems.
- You organize and lead project meetings.
Who are you?
- You are fascinated by pharmaceutics, compliance and validation.
- You have good communication skills at different (social) levels.
- You are able to work precisely and accurately.
- You are a team player but you can also work independently.
- You are stress proof and are always willing to lend a helping hand where possible.
- You have a pro-active attitude.
- You have experience with MS Office.
- You’re capable of writing commissioning & qualification / validation documents in accordance with the American regulations & standards.
- You already have relevant experience in a validation or commissioning & qualification project (at least 5 years of relevant experience).
- You have a master degree in sciences/pharmaceutics/engineering/process technology or equivalent by experience.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a driven team.
- Strong focus on training.
- A varied job where you gain experience at various companies, including pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, hospitals, etc.
- A business climate that stimulates creativity and where intrapreneurship is encouraged.
- The possibility to develop a career.
- Company values: take ownership, show respect, strive for excellence, be open minded.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are