Software Solutions – Business Developer MES/MOMS
Eager to hunt for new businesses? And do you want to play a crucial part in our ambitious plans? Agidens Software Solutions is looking for a Business Developer in Manufacturing Execution Solutions (MES/MOMS), able to search for new potential customers across the industry of Food, Beverages and Fine Chemicals (additives) by providing high quality and professional sales services.
Management processes are becoming increasingly important, as more and more automation takes place and systems are increasingly linked. Agidens has an extensive expertise in the field of Manufacturing Operations Management Systems (MOMS). A total solution to optimize production processes and digitize the information flows within production plants.
As a Business Developer your main role will be to identify and develop new partnerships to expand our growth. Your goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new clients, which in turn creates long-term value. You will report to the Sales Director.
What will you do?
- Think strategically – You will be responsible for the creation of new business development plans. This includes increasing revenues, growth in terms of business expansion, increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships, and making strategic business decisions.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning and setting priorities.
- Drive and manage the entire sales cycle – from identifying target customers, developing the right business approach, qualify leads and building a competitive value proposition, to negotiating through close.
- Also follow up on account receivables on running projects.
- Achieve (and exceed) assigned revenue target by selling Software Solutions and services to customers in the industrial Food & Beverages and Fine Chemicals market. You investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential customers, their motivations, business drivers and objectives for desired MES/MOMS projects.
- Analyse the market to search for new potential customer acquisitions. You generate leads and drive pro-active the sales funnel, in coordination with Marketing.
- You negotiate substantial sales, make sure that all contract requirements are fully met, in collaboration with project management teams.
- You prepare a win strategy for new RFQ’s.
- Tracking sales goals and prepare monthly reports. You will deliver sales presentations to C-level positions.
- You will cooperate closely with others to maximise business opportunities. You feedback market information to the technical teams to support continuous improvement of our service offering.
Who are you?
- You demonstrate a solid understanding of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Manufacturing Operation System (MOM) flows and are able to advise customers about them.
- Knowledge about the Food & Beverage industry and its processes (logistics, planning and scheduling, scanning, labelling, traceability, recipe management, …) is an advantage. Affinities with an ERP solution is a plus.
- With a dedication to providing great customer service, you understand the challenges our customers face, and you can easily communicate the solutions through practical examples.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies. You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you can communicate clearly.
- You are dedicated to keep up with trending market knowledge. The sales effort requires the skillset to translate the IT/OT value proposition into real-world business value.
- You have successful experience in selling business impact at C-Level.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Electromechanical.
- What other qualities do you have? You are a talented negotiator, have the ability to think creatively and a thirst for conquering new markets.
- You are willing to make short term trips abroad.
- You express yourself fluently in English and Dutch.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and innovative work environment with a driven team & the opportunity to be part of the Software management team.
- You will contribute to a healthy, growing high-tech company – working across industries.
- Salary package- according to your experience and knowledge, a company car and an extra-legal package consisting of a company car, meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, flex income plan.
- Long-term career plan – This can be in the area of expertise, size of projects, level of responsibility, etc. With trainings on professional and personal level.
- Knowledge sharing – you are surrounded by talented colleagues.
- A strong team culture – based on trust and ownership.
- Stay “connected” – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Optimal work-life balance – flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9-to-5 mentality. With 36 days off, flexible hours and the possibility to work from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are