ATEX engineering: advice, support and training
ATEX stands for ‘ATmosphères Explosibles’ and shows the relationship between the risk of explosion and the safety measures that can be applied. Explosion hazard can occur when using gases and / or substances or when gases and / or substances originate as by-products.
Important guidelines regarding ATEX
The ‘social or employers’ directive’ 1999/92 / EG (ATEX 153) deals about employers having to take care of an explosion-safe working environment.
The ‘product guideline’ 2014/34 / EU (ATEX 114) defines the regulations for equipment and installations that are used in areas where dust and / or gas explosion hazard is possible.
Our services regarding ATEX
- Advice and support to make your workplaces manageable and in accordance with the ATEX laws and regulations (ATEX 153).
- Advice and support to design or control your products or installations in such a way that they comply with ATEX 114.
- Setting up an explosion protection document.
- Setting up a zoning (including zoning drawings).
- Providing ATEX customized training courses.
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.