HAZOP services: advice, support and training
A Hazard and Operability Study serves to map, analyze and evaluate process deviations and has the human activity as the core. The HAZOP study can be carried out for new and existing process installations. A HAZOP is mainly used in the process industry and in the (petro) chemical industry (Seveso/BRZO), but can also be applied within the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Our service regarding HAZOP
- Onze ‘HAZOP-Leader’ en ‘-Scribe’ zorgen voor een efficiënt verloop van de analyse.
- Our ‘HAZOP Leader’ and ‘Scribe’ ensure an efficient analysis.
- We pay a lot of attention to the so-called ‘linking’ of causes and consequences.
- With the help of adapted software we can immediately prepare a report (e.g. for SIL).
- We provide training for the execution of a tailor-made HAZOP.
It is of course also possible to apply a different methodology or safety study. Our consultants have experience with, among others, Fine & Kinney, FMEA, LOPA, QRA and TRA.
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.