Tank terminals are subject to strict safety and environmental guidelines. To continuously guarantee a safe functioning of your processes you need a safety instrumented system (SIS) or safety systems compliant to the current guidelines and standards: IEC61511, IEC 61508, IEC62061, ISO13849, SEVESO, VLAREM, PGS29, …
We help (petro)chemical or tank storage companies to protect their employees and surroundings against possible safety risks and accidents.
Selection of requirements and conditions of the SIF’s: Safety Requirement Specifications (SRS)
Prescribe and implement the SIL and performance levels
- Safety Life Cycle documentation
- As built documentation
- Text documents
- Seveso checklist support
- IEC 61511 compliance rapports
Support with the management of the safety lifecycle (periodic testing, management of alterations (MOC), documentation, …)
Training of employees
Preventative and correcting maintenance (24/7 stand-by support), upgrades, migrations, …
Why Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage for safety systems?
- Multiple functional safety engineers, recognized by TÜV
- Experience with various safety systems, the complete safety lifecycle (risk analysis to maintenance demands), Seveso, Vlarem, PGS29, …
- The right tools (e.g. ExSILentia)
- Customized solutions
- Broad process and integration know how
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.