If desired, we can take over full responsibility for maintenance. In that case, the technical, organizational, and budgetary aspects of the maintenance are all taken care of by Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage. We can also integrate our teams with the departments of other companies to form a perfectly organized one-stop shop. In the meantime, a permanent team on site will respond to any questions and needs.
- Formulating and reviewing specific checklists
- Ordering materials
- Verifying operation and functionality
- Making new back-ups
- Checking events, error messages, hard disk performance, and utilization
- Removing redundant log files
- Visual inspection of cables and connections
- Inspection of panels and electrical diagrams
- Inspection of batteries, filters, UPS status, status of field network connections, etc.
- Report of activities and findings
Documenting and monitoring maintenance activities is a specialty in itself. We provide support for the monitoring of all facets of maintenance. This may involve making an overview of licenses or listing obsolete parts in an installation. We also keep track of any interventions carried out and review any improvements, manuals, and training courses.
Advice regarding spare parts
Storing spare parts is expensive. We advise on formulating spare parts lists and ensure that the lists are kept up to date so that there is always a clear overview of the availability of spare parts.
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.