Process Control Systems
Agidens offers a carefully designed PCS that contributes to the efficiency, safety, durability and reliability of petrochemical, chemical and storage companies. It has been designed with all the prevailing standards and regulations in mind: S88, GAMP, PLC programmed in accordance with IEC61131, object-oriented programming.
A process control system (PCS) steers, controls and monitors process equipment. In the tank storage business, a PCS is commonly referred to as a Terminal Automation System (TAS), Terminal Control System (TCS) or Distributed Control System (DCS).
Agidens is widely acclaimed for its specific automation know-how.
- Vapour recovery systems (VRU/VTU systems)
- (Un)manned loading stations (train/truck)
- Product transfers and injection (a. o. via pipeline)
- Gas storage and transfers
- Inline blending
- Quay/ship connection (ref. ADN Directive)
- Control rooms
- Tank gauging and inventory systems
- Automatic routing, configurable manifolds
- Rain and wastewater systems
- Gas & Fire Detection Systems
- Firefighting Control Systems
- Camera surveillance (CCTV)
- Advice and guidance when selecting your system – creation of a blueprint
- Engineering: system layout, application software (PLC and SCADA), I/O loops on sensors and actuators included
- System integration and commissioning
- Staff training
- Lifecycle services: preventive and corrective maintenance (24/7 standby support), upgrades, migrations…
Why Agidens? Bulk Liquid Storage for process control systems?
- Agidens is experienced in the design and construction of more efficient and safer terminals, using fit-for-purpose automation
- Multidisciplinary approach (Process, E&I, Automation)
- Experienced in various PCS systems
- A bespoke solution
- Extensive process and integration know-how
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.