Tank terminals are governed by stringent safety and environmental guidelines and standards. To continuously guarantee the safety of your processes, a safety instrumented system (SIS) or safety system that meets the prevailing guidelines and standards: IEC61511, IEC 61508, IEC62061, ISO13849, SEVESO, VLAREM, PGS29… is required.
Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage helps petrochemical and tank terminals companies protect their workers and the environment against possible safety risks and accidents.
Safety Requirement Specifications
Drawing up SIF requirements and provisions: Safety Requirement Specification (SRS)
Determining and implementing SIL and performance levels
Verifications, testing (FAT, SAT ) and assessments
Assistance Safety Lifecycle
Assistance with the management of the safety lifecycle (periodic testing, change management (MOC), documentation, calculations…)
Why Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage for Safety Systems?
- Agidens employs several TÜV accredited functional safety engineers.
- Experienced in various safety systems, the full safety lifecycle (from risk analysis to maintenance requirements), Seveso, Vlarem, PGS29, …
- The correct tools at its disposal (such as ExSILentia)
- Software independent safety solutions
- Extensive process and integration know-how
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.