The gauging of fluid levels in storage tanks of refineries, storage companies, or depots requires high levels of accuracy and reliability. Automatic fluid level gauging in a tank can be done by radar (for transmitting electromagnetic waves), servo (for apparent displacement weight measurements), or pressure (for hydrostatic pressure measurement).
- Advice and guidance on the choice
- System integration: existing ERP, TAS, TMS, process control systems, etc.
- Supply, installation, commissioning, and start-up
- Documentation and verification: FAT, SAT, approved certification, etc.
- Staff training
- Lifecycle Services: maintenance, 24/7 standby support, upgrades & migrations, etc.
Why use Agidens Energies for level measurement?
- Extensive application and integration knowledge
- Many experienced service engineers, familiar with the Honeywell Enraf products
- Always a tailor-made solution
- The products are perfectly coordinated and, therefore, compatible
- Honeywell Enraf is the global market leader in high-quality tank gauging equipment
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Energies? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.