The storage of petroleum or other chemical products is subject to specific safety and environmental guidelines such as Vlarem II, API MPMS 3.1B, API Standard 2350-2012, IEC 61508, IEC 61511, OIML R85. Therefore, a storage tank must have adequate overfill protection.
Proper overfill protection always has 3 components: independent level gauging (Level switch and continuous level gauging), alarm system (high + high/high alarm), and automatic process adjustment or interruption. Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage includes the integration and optimization of these aspects in its development of an overfill protection project.
- Advice and guidance on the choice
- System integration: existing ERP, TAS, TMS, process control systems, etc.
- Supply, installation, commissioning, and start-up
- Documentation and verification: FAT, SAT, approved certification, etc.
- Staff training
- Lifecycle Services: maintenance, 24/7 standby support, upgrades & migrations, etc.
Why use Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage for overfill protection?
- Extensive application and integration knowledge
- Many experienced service engineers, familiar with the Honeywell Enraf products
- Always a tailor-made solution
- The products are perfectly coordinated and, therefore, compatible
- Honeywell Enraf is the global market leader in high-quality tank gauging equipment
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.