Pressure & Density Measurement
Adding pressure measurement to a tank gauging system enables accurate measurement of the fluid’s density in the tank. HIMS (Hybrid Inventory Measurement System) is a combination of level gauging (radar or servo) and pressure measurement at the bottom of the tank. Those data are used to accurately calculate the average density of the fluid.
- Advice and guidance on the choice
- System Integration: existing ERP, TAS, TMS, process control system, etc.
- Supply, installation, commissioning, and start-up
- Documentation & verification: FAT, SAT, approved certification, etc.
- Staff training
- Lifecycle Services: maintenance, 24/7 standby support, upgrades & migrations, etc.
Why use Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage for pressure or density gauging?
- Extensive application and integration knowledge
- Many experienced service engineers, familiar with the Honeywell Enraf products
- Always a tailor-made solution
- The products are perfectly coordinated and, therefore, compatible
- Honeywell Enraf is the global market leader in high-quality tank gauging equipment
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.