The measurement of fluid temperature in storage tanks for refineries, storage companies, or depots requires high levels of accuracy and reliability. Measurement techniques such as spot measurement (PT-100) and average temperature measurement (Multiple Resistor, Multiple Thermosensor, and Multiple Spot) can be used for the automatic temperature measurement of fluids or liquid gases in storage tanks.
- Advice and guidance on the choice
- System integration: existing ERP, TAS, TMS, process control systems, etc.
- Supply, installation, commissioning, and start-up
- Documentation and verification: FAT, SAT, etc.
- Staff training
- Lifecycle Services: maintenance, 24/7 standby support, upgrades & migrations, etc.
- Spot measurement PT-100
- Gauging the local temperature
Why use Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage for temperature measurement?
- Extensive application and integration knowledge
- Many experienced service engineers, familiar with the Honeywell Enraf products
- Always a tailor-made solution
- The products are perfectly coordinated and, therefore, compatible
- Honeywell Enraf is the global market leader in high-quality tank gauging equipment
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Bulk Liquid Storage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.