Receipt and storage of raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products
A wide range of raw materials is used in the production of processing of chemicals. Agidens (Fine) Chemicals designs and builds process installations for the receipt (loading and unloading) and storage of raw materials (in liquid and powder form).
We look after the transfers to and from the tank parks and the processing installations (mixing, pasteurizing, filling etc.) with valve manifolds, focusing on
Human and machine safety
Continuity and efficiency
Delivering turnkey installations in accordance with client-specific and legal requirements (HACCP, EHEDG, CIP/SIP, Pigging, CE, PED, Atex, etc.)
- Tanks (304L/316L etc.) atmospheric or pressure tanks in accordance with PED
- Components (pumps, valves, instrumentation, fittings) suitable for utilities and/or food (FDA, Regulation EC 1935/2004 etc.)
- Electrical cabinets and wiring
For each project-specific aspect, we deliver a customized A to Z solution
- Project Management
- Engineering and CAD drawing (2D/3D)
- Construction (mechanical and electrical)
- System Integration (PLC/DCS, HMI, MES)
- Testing (FAT), commissioning and delivering (SAT)
Agidens (Fine) Chemicals for storage and tank farms
In-depth process and product knowledge
Our in-depth process and product knowledge enables us to optimally assist our clients in the development of their production processes
Modular structure, e.g. standard tank modules in hardware and software (S88) following tested concepts.
Shorter re-tooling times
Short re-tooling times due to prefab manifold/skids, incl. FAT.
The freedom in component and supplier selection allows us to coordinate the installation with the client’s needs and expectations.
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens (Fine) Chemicals? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.