HAZOP: advice, support & training
We use a Hazard & Operability study to map out process deviations and the associated risks of new or existing installations. This comes in the form of advice, support, and training.
What is a HAZOP?
A Hazard & Operability Study serves to map, analyze, and evaluate process deviations. Human action is also key to this. This can be for new or existing process installations. A HAZOP is primarily used the process industry and the petrochemical and chemical industries (Seveso/BRZO), but can also be used in the food or pharmaceutical industry.
Our HAZOP services include
- We offer a good preparation and clear organization of the HAZOP team meeting.
- Our HAZOP ‘Leader’ and ‘Scribe’ ensure an efficient analysis.
- We pay a lot of attention to the so-called ‘linking’ of causes and consequences.
- With the help of adapted software, we can immediately prepare a report (with regard to SIL) for you.
- Providing bespoke training for executing a HAZOP
Of course, it is also possible to apply a different methodology or safety study. For example, our consultants also have experience with Fine & Kinney, FMEA, LOPA, QRA, and TRA.
How can we help?
Want to get to know Agidens Food & Beverage? We are here to listen to your questions and challenges.