Production control with MES and MOMS
In today’s life sciences industry the necessity to eliminate paperwork to attain highest quality of standards and continuous optimization of your production floor are of highest importance. MES/MOMS bridges the gap between the production floor operations and the overlaying business administration systems (e.g. ERP) and eliminates the errors coming from manual and paper-based interfaces. With a MES/MOMS solution, Agidens Life Sciences provides supportive information of what happens on the production floor.
Agidens Life Sciences for MES/MOMS projects
Our experts are familiar with the specific aspects of the Life Sciences industry. This makes Agidens Life Sciences the appropriate partner for your MES/MOMS projects, performing quick scans, recommend a solution, implementation and commissioning & qualification.
- Electronic batch reporting
- Electronic workflows
- Interfaces to ERP systems
- KPI control
- OEE applications
- Tracking & tracing
- Strategic MES/MOMS
- Custom-made applications
For custom-made applications we use software that is fully adapted to your needs based on Manufacturing Execution Software such as GE Proficy Plant Applications, Siemens Simatic IT, Wonderware Archestra, Development in .NET and Visual Basic.
- As a specialist in automation in the life sciences industry our engineers understand the strict regulation (GAMP, and 21 CFR part 11) which apply.
- The combination of our process knowhow, our automation skills and cGMP compliance expertise makes us unique as a supplier to the Life Sciences industry.
- We perform an A-Z integration of MES/MOMS solutions from consulting to qualification and maintenance of the system.
- Agidens Life Sciences has established a specific pharma methodology A’GAMP containing general documentation and testing procedures in compliance with ASTM E2500 ensuring a flexible and thorough verification of the assigned requirements.
How can we help?
Is it Agidens Life Sciences you’re looking for? We’re eager to hear your questions or challenges.