LEAD E&I engineer
Can you use your E&I expertise to bring solutions and efficiency to production processes? Are you looking for the variety and dynamics of a project organisation and would you like to develop yourself further in your field?
What will you do?
The Lead Engineer E&I works within a multidisciplinary team on high-tech solutions that contribute to a safe and efficient production process and follows up projects at different customers, each with their own problems and approach. We operate within the process industry for the Food & Beverages industry (dairy, breweries, baby food, etc.), Life Sciences, Energies and in Fine Chemicals.
During the sales phase, you translate the customer’s request into a basic E&I concept and you are able to work out an E&I calculation and offer independently in consultation with our sales manager and/or account manager. You do this on the basis of P&IDs, URS, customer specifications and applicable standards and guidelines.
During the implementation phase of a project, you are responsible for the entire E&I scope from concept to commissioning. This includes design, engineering, execution, commissioning and as-built.
In consultation with the team lead, project needs are determined and engineers/designers appointed. You are able to translate the project scope into clear tasks for the engineers and to manage and monitor the E&I project team. You do this taking into account the available budgets and deadlines.
- You ensure that the Agidens standards are correctly applied. With your experience, you provide targeted feedback to improve existing processes and standards.
- You can build and maintain relationships with customers, partners and suppliers..
Who are you?
- An engineer with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electromechanics, electrical engineering or automation.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within the sector.
- You are looking for a versatile position in which your qualities can be applied broadly.
- You are a motivator and strive to achieve excellent results together with your project team.
- You take responsibility and dare to make decisions.
- You work independently, are proactive, solution-oriented and show initiative.
- You communicate clearly and can convince others of your ideas and designs.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a technology-driven organisation – as a senior you will be deployed on the most complex projects at Agidens.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Constant self-development – we have growth paths at specialist level or towards project leader.
- Knowledge sharing – you are surrounded by talented colleagues.
- A strong team culture – based on trust and ownership.
- Stay ‘connected’ – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Attractive remuneration – complemented by company car, net allowance, meal vouchers, a comprehensive insurance package, group bonus and other fringe benefits.
- Optimal work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility of working 2 days a week from home….
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are