WHICH COOKIES & WHY?
Google Analytics will associate the visitation information it collects from Agidens‘ services with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ad personalization.
This information is collected under a service called “Google Signals”, which is also a service of Google. With this information, Google Signals compiles for us multi-platform data reports on Google users that have enabled personalised advertising in their Google accounts.
This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google—and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into users’ cross device behaviors.
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.