MES serves as the pulse of your operations, seamlessly bridging the gap between traditionally isolated business functions. Our MES solution interconnects these functions across various plant-wide manufacturing processes.
MES gets the most out of your production. You work based on a detailed schedule, you control operators and machines and you analyze
performance & quality.
INTEGRATED & OPTIMIZED PRODUCTION
Many production companies already use some form of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), but these systems often consist of a mix of paper, Excel, mySQL, and verbal messages. By implementing an integrated MES layer, Agidens helps digitize, optimize, and integrate all forms of communication, both vertically and horizontally. MES primarily focuses on data collection, integration, and transforming data into role-based information.
Combining MES/MOMS with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) offers end-to-end transparency across your plant, from the receipt of raw materials to the shipment of finished goods.
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE YOUR RESOURCES & MACHINERY
Attain operational excellence
Boost throughput and enhance OEE by effectively managing materials, machinery, energy, and personnel.
Elevate supply chain efficiency
Gather contextual production data to swiftly identify deviations from performance targets and determine the root causes of operational challenges
Achieve sustainability objectives
Gain insight into resource usage and drive equipment improvements by understanding the impact of production on WAGES.
“Our people are freed of the paper on the floor, and can now focus on their expertise and the production quality. Agidens ensured that the lives of our employees on the production lines became a lot easier.”
Integrated MES as final piece of the puzzle in digitizationRead more
INSTANT ADDED VALUE
Optimize planning, scheduling, and operations with real-time insights and management tools, ensuring higher quality, informed decisions, continuous improvement, and seamless traceability across your production process.
Planning & Scheduling (APS)
- Detailed and automated insight into fine planning per line, department, and division.
- Real-time rescheduling in the case of rush orders or disruptions.
- Integrated matrices (actuating and changeover times, allergens, cleaning).
- Higher ‘First Time Right’ ratio thanks to quicker reactions to quality deviations (SPC).
- Link with measuring equipment and automatic product classification.
- Use of mobile terminals for random testing.
- Managing operators with standard instructions (work instructions, SOP, BOO).
- Real-time feedback on performance and targets.
- Faster, informed decisions based on factual information.
- Consolidated and contextualized data
- Correlated dashboards and reports available for analysis.
- Well-founded budget requests.
- Actual ROI calculations and improvement projects.
- Planning coordinated between production and maintenance.
- Real-time OEE, MTBF, MTTR, and MTTI for downtime management.
- Automatic registration of operating hours.
Dynamic End-to-End Traceability
- Data registration, whatever the source.
- Synchronization with ERP, LIMS, PLM, etc.
- Use of barcodes and RFID.
OUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
TAKE YOUR OPERATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Curious about how Agidens would provide all-round integration with turnkey solutions and added value for your business? Contact us for an introductory meeting.
Warehouse Management Systems
Maximize efficiency in your production plant with an integrated MES/MOMS and WMS solution, providing a seamless and transparent view across departments. Discover the benefits of end-to-end process optimization.
At Agidens, we understand the importance of &well-executed Concept Studies in setting up your engineering & automation project.
Drawing on 75 years of experience and a dedication to innovation, Agidens provides a comprehensive range of electrical & instrumentation engineering services and industrial network solutions.