Service Automation Engineer
Breakdowns? Defects? You know how to find and solve them! Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work as a Service Automation Engineer within the world of Energies, Food & Beverages and Fine Chemicals?
What will you?
As a Service Automation Engineer, you will be part of our service department that carries out simple and complex modifications to installations, but is also available 24/7 to intervene in case of unplanned downtime. You will be involved from commissioning phase and will analyse, maintain and optimise various automation systems. You will use and expand your broad technical knowledge!
If there is a fault in a system, you will find out where it is and solve it independently. Furthermore, you will perform preventive maintenance on the installed measuring systems. You will work closely with the process operators, work planners, maintenance engineers at the customer’s site. You will be the first point of contact and act as an expert and confidant on our products. You will also be able to work independently.
Who are you?
– You possess the necessary operational knowledge to devise simple or complex, solutions.
– You are analytical, problem-solving and dare to make decisions.
– You like to roll up your sleeves and have an enterprising ‘let’s get started’ mentality.
– You like variety: you do not always know in the morning what assignments will come in.
– You are flexible: you travel to the sites and provide support in a 24-hour standby shift
– You have an electrical engineering degree in automation or have acquired knowledge through experience.
– You have knowledge of and experience with the following systems: Siemens software (S7, TIA, PCS7, … ) & Rockwell.
– You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
– You have a driving licence B.
What do we offer you?
– An exciting position in a technology-driven organisation – as a Service Automation Engineer, you will be deployed on varied and challenging projects at Agidens.
– You will work in a pleasant working environment where colleagues are there for each other.
– Attractive salary – complemented by a company car, pension insurance, international opportunities and an interesting bonus scheme.
– Training – We invest in development programmes in the direction you want!
– Great work-life balance – Thanks to 37 days off and the possibility to work one day at home if work allows.
Let’s get together!
Totally convinced after reading this vacancy? Start your application here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are