Team leader Process Engineering
Are you fascinated by the process industry and get the best out of your team of Process Engineers? Have you been bitten by the Life Sciences industry?
For our Process Automation Projects business unit, we are looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader Process Engineering for the Life Sciences industry. As Team Leader, you play a key role in people and knowledge management in order to ensure that there are always sufficient and well-trained employees who can be deployed in the projects. Collaboration is key!
What will you do?
- You guide and motivate process engineers in the operational activities and you monitor the optimal utilisation rate.
- You are strong in conceptual and functional thinking.
- You help ensure the necessary standardisation of processes within the group with a view to optimising working methods
- You monitor the status of current projects within the Life Sciences industry and your team of Process Engineers.
- You define the requirements for the department in terms of people and knowledge management;
- You draw up annual training programmes
- You draw up investment budgets, etc.
- You motivate group members, select new employees, conduct performance appraisals, initiate and provide training, translate corporate objectives into individual objectives, etc.
- You ensure that safety requirements are respected by your team and that the necessary resources are available for this purpose.
- You report to and consult with the Director Process Engineering
- You see commercial opportunities (additional work, new projects, etc.) and report them to the sales Leaders.
- You represent the group in the work team.
- You provide internal feedback and information: liaison between senior management and group members.
- You maintain permanent contact with clients, colleagues and subcontractors.
Who are you?
- You are experienced in process engineering (design, specs, installation, start-up).
- You work independently but, as a team player, enjoy working in a team with different disciplines.
- You have a solid knowledge of MS Office (MS Project is an asset).
- You preferably have 5-10 years of relevant experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- You have experience in coaching and managing a team.
- You are analytical, have a hands-on mentality and good communication skills.
- You have good organisational skills and can efficiently work on several projects simultaneously.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is certainly an asset
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial engineer) or equivalent through experience.
What do we offer you?
- A rapidly growing company – so we offer a challenging context that never stands still!
- You will find yourself in a pleasant learning environment, where you can develop even fur-ther through internal and external training courses.
- A good team spirit – you can count on your colleagues.
- An attractive salary, according to your experience and knowledge, a company car, supple-mented by a nice extra-legal package including a flex income plan, meal vouchers, group in-surance, hospitalisation insurance, net expense allowance, etc.
- Good work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility of working 2 days/week from home.
- Stay ‘connected’ – thanks to regular social events.
- Informal atmosphere within an international and transparent organisational structure. We show respect, are open minded, take ownership and strive for excellence!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are