Computer System Validation Engineer
Agidens is on the lookout for new talent! For our validation and compliance team, we are currently looking for a motivated Computer System Validation Engineer.
As a Computer System Validation Engineer within the Life Sciences team, you will help ensure the quality of the processes and systems used in drug production. This way, you help guarantee that only safe and effective drugs are produced!
What will you do?
- You write the validation documents for the system/software.
- You carry out the validation activities.
- You write a report with all the results of the execution and are also responsible for following up any open items.
Who are you?
- You have experience working according to specific guidelines and regulations (e.g. GMP, GLP).
- You have already gained some experience in software applications in a GMP environment, e.g. document management systems, MES, ERP, LIMS, BMS, EBR, data history, etc..
- You have broad general ICT / automation knowledge (e.g. data exchange, data security, infrastructure, PLC, SCADA, MES systems, etc.).
- You are familiar with working according to GAMP5.
- You are aware of the current insights regarding 21 CFR part11.
- You are communicative and can adapt to different social situations.
- You are able to work with precision and enjoy working independently.
- You have good communication skills (both oral and written) in Dutch and English.
- Above all, you have a great passion for technology.
- You have at least a Master’s degree in a technical area.
- You have min. 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of computer validation in a GMP environment.
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a technology-driven team.
- You will work in an environment that encourages creativity and intrapreneurship.
- You can develop yourself in a powerful learning environment with the opportunity to build a career.
- An extensive salary package including a laptop and phone, company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, numerous training courses and the possibility of working from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are