Senior Automation Engineer TIA Siemens
Do you have experience as a Siemens TIA Automation Engineer and a passion for industrial automation? Do you get a lot of energy from variety in your projects and do you want to continue to develop yourself in your field? For our project teams, we are looking for an experienced automation engineer to strengthen our team.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary project team realising automation solutions within the process industry. You work on engineering assignments for the biggest names in the Life Sciences or Energies industries. Together with the project team, you are involved from A to Z. You work in a team or independently and are in direct contact with the customer.
What will you do?
Executing software projects from start to finish:
- Follow-up and scope monitoring of own projects
- Drafting design specifications FDS & SDS in accordance with existing standards
- Implementing PLC (Siemens TIA) and HMI (Unified Panels)
- Carrying out commissioning tests (FAT and SAT).
- You report the progress (planning) and points of attention of your projects to the Agidens lead engineer
Who are you?
- You have experience in realizing automation solutions within the process industry
- You have knowledge of Siemens (PLCs & HMIs)
- Knowledge of Siemens HMI Unified Panels is a plus
- By nature, you are proactive, you like to take initiative, you double check and you think in terms of solutions
- You can work in a team as well as independently
- You strive for delivering a good result within the agreed time frame
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You live in the Randstad region (for project nearby Amsterdam or Leiden)
- You are willing to come to our head office in Zwijndrecht, Belgium once every two weeks
- Can’t tick everything off? No problem, we’re here to guide you. In the process industry, technology and your development do not stand still!
What do we offer?
- A varied job in a fast-paced technological organization!
- Constantly developing yourself.
- We offer a competitive salary, with a company car, flex income plan, meal vouchers, additional insurance and other fringe benefits.
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 36 days off, flexible hours and the possibility to work from home according to the project.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are