Service Engineer Energies
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work within the world of tank terminals? Breakdowns? Defects? You know how to find and solve them in no time!
As a Service Engineer, you will be the first point of contact and act as an expert and confidant on our products. Agidens is the exclusive supplier of Honeywell-Enraf equipment for Tank Terminals in Belgium. The applications we supply are used for level measurement, temperature measurement, pressure measurement, density measurement and tank inventory. You will also be involved in maintenance and installation of our equipment between tank terminals on an independent basis.
What will you do?
– If there is a fault on a system, you will find out where it is and solve it independently.
– Furthermore, you will perform preventive maintenance on the installed measuring systems.
– You will work closely with the process operators, work planners, maintenance engineers at the customer’s site.
– You will become familiar with the high-quality products that are typical of the Oil&Gas industry.
– You will spend most of your time in the port of Antwerp, with the exception of a day in Ghent or Liège.
Who are you?
– You enjoy working outdoors.
– You like logical reasoning and have a healthy dose of problem-solving ability.
– You are customer-friendly and have good communication skills.
– You can work independently.
– You have a driving licence (B).
– You have a fluent command of Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
– Attractive remuneration – complemented by a company car, net compensation, a flex income plan, meal vouchers and other fringe benefits.
– Training – We invest in your professional and personal development.
– Good work-life balance – Thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility of working a day from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are