Are you interested in controlling a brewery using Siemens PCS7 and its visualization in WinCC? Would you like to make a design and realize the implementation of a migration project in the Pharma industry? Does automating a Tank Terminal installation using Siemens TIA portal appeal to you? These are all challenging assignments that you as a colleague of our team can be part of.
As an Automation Engineer you work within a multidisciplinary team on high-tech solutions that contribute to a safe and efficient production process and follow up projects at different customers, each with their own specific processes. We are active within the process industry for the Food & Beverages industry (dairy, breweries, baby food, ..), Life Sciences, Oil & Gas and in the Fine Chemicals.
What will you do?
You enthusiastically want to learn one or more Software systems: including knowledge of Siemens (PCS7), Rockwell or Schneider systems. You will be involved from A-Z, ranging from analysis, design, programming and commissioning of industrial process installations with PLC, HMIs, SCADA or even DCS systems. You will be part of a multidisciplinary project team. Cooperation is therefore paramount!
You act as an Automation Engineer at the customer to test and commission your application. You will be able to develop your application individually, troubleshooting during startup, and possibly optimizations with a fully running installation.
- You will program in Function Block Diagram (FBD), Structured Text (ST = if-then-else) and Sequences in SFC.
- You are involved in drawing up automation requirements such as URS, Functional specs and Software design specs.
- You follow up the project planning and signal in time when deviations in project and planning occur.
- You participate in the internal and external tests. In addition, you are responsible for carrying out I/0 tests, both within Belgium and sporadically internationally.
- Together with the project team, you are responsible for the commissioning and delivery of the projects. You go along on-site.
- You work closely together in a team, with your fellow engineers, project managers, managers and with the customer.
Who are you?
- You just received your diploma in a relevant course (electromechanics, industrial automation…) or you have a couple years of experience in the field
- Preferably you have an idea what the realization of automation solutions within the process industry is.
- You have knowledge of Siemens, Rockwell or Schneider PLCs, HMIs and/or SCADAs. Knowledge of multiple or different automation systems is a plus.
- By nature you are proactive, you like to take initiative, you test sufficiently and you think in terms of solutions.
- You can work both in a team and independently.
- You attach great importance to delivering a good result within the agreed period.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are willing to proactively keep up with activities within your expertise industry after your training period.
Can’t check everything off? No problem, we are here to guide you. In the process industry, technology and your development do not stand still!
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in a fast-paced organization.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Constantly developing yourself – We invest in your professional and personal development.
- Onboarding process – in the first 6 months, a mentor will show you the way.
- A good team spirit – you can count on your colleagues.
- Attractive remuneration – supplemented with company car, net allowance, meal vouchers, an extensive insurance package, group bonus and other fringe benefits.
- A happy colleague makes a highly motivated colleague. We understand that at Agidens.
- Stay connected – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Optimal work-life balance – Thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
Let’s get together!
Completely convinced after reading this vacancy? Apply now or contact Lynn Bourguignon for further questions via the telephone number: +32 3 800 79 85.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are