Do you have experience as an Automation Engineer and a passion for industrial automation? Do you get a lot of energy from variety in your projects and do you want to continue to develop yourself in your field? For our project teams we are looking for an experienced automation engineer to strengthen our team.
As an Automation Engineer you work within a multidisciplinary team on solutions that contribute to an efficient and safe production process and follow up existing and service projects at the customer, each with their own specific processes.
What are you doing?
You will be involved from A-Z, ranging from analysis, design, programming and commissioning of industrial process installations with PLC, HMIs, SCADA or even DCS systems. You will be part of a multidisciplinary project team. Cooperation is therefore paramount!
The challenging tasks for the Automation Engineer are:
- Execution of software projects from start to finish: searching for new concepts, creating engineering documents, implementing PLC and HMI code and performing commissioning tests (FAT and SAT).
- Support of all types of adjustments to existing installations, at the initiative of the end customer: adapting engineering documents and existing applications, verifying the correct operation and coordinating the various tasks with the end customer. These activities must be carried out in all types of technologies, e.g. controllers/ HMI/ SCADA, ALERT, Historian system.
- You report to the coordinator/project leader about the progress (planning) and points of attention within his operating software domain.
- You take responsibility for the output (quality) within the software discipline.
Who are you?
- You have experience in realizing automation solutions within the process industry.
- You have knowledge of Siemens (PLCs, HMIs and/or SCADAs). Knowledge of multiple or different automation systems is a plus or you are eager to learn.
- By nature you are proactive, you like to take initiative, you test sufficiently and you think in terms of solutions.
- You can work both in a team and independently.
- You attach great importance to delivering a good result within the agreed period.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are willing to proactively keep up with activities within your expertise industry after your training period.
Can’t check everything off? No problem, we are here to guide you. In the process industry, technology and your development do not stand still!
What do we offer you?
- A varied job in a fast-paced technological organization!
- Constantly developing yourself.
- We offer a competitive salary, with a company car, flex income plan, meal vouchers and other fringe benefits.
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility to work from home depending on the project.
- Where will you work? At the customer’s on-site site in the Mechelen and/or Beerse region.
Completely convinced after reading this vacancy? Let’s get together!
Apply now via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for further questions via the telephone number: +32 3 800 79 85.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are