Business Analyst for Industrial Digital Transformation
Are you excited by digitalization and innovation in an industrial context, and are you ready to take an entrepreneurial challenge?
To accelerate our growth in digital transformation, Agidens is looking for a talented and ambitious business analyst to reinforce our Software Solutions team, within different domains of digitalization. Agidens is known for its state of the art process automation installations in Energies, Chemicals, Food and Pharmaceutical manufacturers. We are investing in new digital solutions to help our customers reap the benefits of AI, MES, TMS, IIoT and other emerging technologies. Yet, in each case it’s a position that challenges you to keep reinventing yourself!
As a business analyst, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovation, optimize business processes, and provide added value to our customers, ensuring their success in a rapidly evolving market. You are actively involved in understanding customer needs and aligning proposed solutions to meet those requirements.
Your focus lies in drawing and flowing processes, translating ideas into concrete solutions that enhance the customer’s operational efficiency. You play a crucial role in defining project flows, validating client requirements, and ensuring that technical implementation aligns with the initial scope.
You are involved at all levels of implementation of the solution. And responsible for overseeing digital solution projects, through all phases, from concept to after care. Your role extends to driving and managing the entire sales cycle, from prospect through closing, of digital transformation opportunities.
Here’s what you will do at various levels of solution implementation:
- Requirements gathering: Work closely with stakeholders to gather, analyze and document business requirements. You will translate business requirements into functional specifications for digital solutions.
- Process optimization: Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that align with business objectives.
- Act as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of digital solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT/OT, Sales, Application Delivery, offering insights to Project managers.
- While not exactly coding, you appreciate the technical aspects of the job, especially in advising and improving suggestions from the functional analysts.
- Testing and validation: Organize and/or participate in system testing, ensuring that the deliverables meet functional and performance requirements.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure successful system adoption.
- Present project plans or results to higher levels of Management.
- New business impact in digital transformation: You become our “voice of the customer”, by building comprehensive business development plans and roadmaps with new opportunities in the market, for multiple industries and solutions.
- Passion for digitalization. Witnessing the system in production and ensuring its smooth operation gives you a sense of accomplishment.
- You have a solid understanding of key (digital) technologies, in one or more industrial solutions such as MES / MoMs, IIoT, AR/VR, …
- You thrive in understanding the real business problems and matching it to specific technologies / capabilities in our portfolio.
- Knowledge in bulk liquid storage, new energies, food & beverage or fine chemicals industries is a plus, but we also welcome candidates with a diverse range of industry experiences.
- Familiarity with digital transformation initiatives. You continuously develop yourself and keep up with new technology.
- You use tools like Microsoft Office, Jira and DevOps to organize tasks, present business flows and support sales efforts.
- Your expertise extends to BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation), where you create visual flowcharts to represent complete systems and stakeholder interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field. Or equivalent practical experience.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch (speaking, understanding, writing), this is a mandatory for this role.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting job in a technologically-driven company, you will be be part of a forward-thinking organization that values innovation and embraces the latest technologies.
- To keep it challenging – You will be introduced to a range of products and customers, within the different industries we are covering.
- It’s not an office job – You will also go on-site and see your digital solutions come to live.
- A market conform salary package for your experience and capabilities, with company car and complemented with an extra-legal package meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, flex income plan.
- Multiple opportunities for career growth within Agidens – opportunities for professional development and career advancement in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Flexible work schedule and work life balance – flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9-to-5 mentality. With 36 days off, flexible hours and the possibility to work 2 days from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are