Industrial ICT developer
Interested in .NET development? And curious about industrial processes? To accelerate our growth in digital transformation, Agidens is looking for a talented developer within the Software Solutions team. Agidens has specific expertise in Industrial ICT Applications. A total solution for optimising production processes and digitising information flows within the Energies, Food, Chemicals and Life Sciences industries.
What will you do?
As an Industrial ICT developer, you will be responsible for developing solutions for our customers. These solutions are a combination of configuring an off-the-shelf product complemented by customised software. You will contribute to both the configuration and programming of the software. You will work together with the functional analyst and the customer to gain an understanding of the business processes and communication lines in order to achieve maximum results as a team. You will do this on a project basis, with a clear scope and you will effectively go on-site for implementation. You will be deployed on various projects and will have an impact in defining the best solution.
– You configure the standard product according to our customers’ requirements.
– You are responsible for the design and implementation of specific software solutions (interfaces, protocols, web applications, etc.)
– Hands-on development and contributing to the entire software life cycle.
– You develop, test and document the applications.
– You are jointly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of existing applications.
– You translate the business analysis into technical solutions.
– Other tasks include programming and code review, testing, participating in scrum team tasks, such as specifications and planning.
– You also take care of the on-call service from time to time.
Who are you?
– You have a first relevant experience in Microsoft .NET and SQL Server.
– You have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or electromechanics (automation).
– You are not looking for an office job – you also like to go on-site and see your digital solutions come to life.
– You like a neat code style and quickly work your way into existing applications.
– Experience with UI and UX is a plus.
– You will also get an edge if you have knowledge of C# and/or C++, Python, Java, WPF, Blazor,, Angular, ISA-95, ISA-88OPC, Scrum.
– You have an inquisitive attitude, analytical and problem-solving skills. Your customer focus allows you to empathise with the customer’s situation and always have an ear for possible questions/problems.
– If necessary, on-site troubleshooting makes it even more interesting.
– Knowledge of Dutch and English is a must, knowledge of French is a plus.
– You have a driving licence B. You are willing to make short-term trips abroad.
– Can’t tick off everything? No problem, we invest in your growth.
What we offer you?
– You will be part of a technology-driven organisation that values innovation and embraces the latest technologies.
– To keep it challenging – you will be introduced to different products and customers within the different markets we operate in.
– A comprehensive salary package for your experience and capabilities, with company car and complemented by an extra-legal package meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, flex income plan.
– Multiple career opportunities within Agidens – you choose in which direction.
– Long-term career plan – this could be in the area of expertise, size of projects, level of responsibility, etc.
– Optimum work-life balance thanks to 36 days’ holiday, fleixible hours and the possibility of working from home for 2 days.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are