Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
Have you just graduated? Do you want to become a maintenance & reliability engineer? Or do you already have experience in maintenance &reliability? And do you want to become a link in our experienced team? Then be sure to read on!
Agidens is looking for a passionate and driven maintenance engineer to join our team. As a maintenance engineer at Agidens you are responsible for planning, executing and coordinating maintenance activities for our customers in the process industry.
What will you do:
- Developing and implementing maintenance plans for our customers’ plants and machines
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of the plants and machines to plan preventive maintenance and reduce malfunctions
- Coordinating the execution of maintenance work by our team of technicians and/or subcontractors
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the plants and machines to improve their reliability, availability and ease of maintenance
- Reporting maintenance activities to customers and advising customers on maintenance strategies and schedules
Who are you:
- A technical bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or chemical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in maintenance engineering in the process industry
- Knowledge of maintenance concepts and methods, such as RCM, FMECA, TPM and/or Lean maintenance
- Experience working with maintenance management software and planning tools
- Strong communication and coordination skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive and result-oriented attitude to be able to complete projects within the set deadlines and budgets
What we offer you:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Internal training in reliability engineering and maintenance management.
- Working at a high-tech company.
- Be part of an enthusiastic team of specialists in various fields.
- A network of colleagues who meet at regular intervals and where you can go for consultation and support.
- Changing workplaces so that you gain a lot of experience with different company cultures in a short time.
- Powerful learning environment with the opportunity to build a career.
- A business environment that stimulates creativity.
- A culture of respect, flexibility and participatory management.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are