OT Security Engineer
Are you looking for a job in which you are challenged both technically and conceptually? Then the position of OT Security Engineer for our Life Cycle Services business unit might be something for you!
As an OT Security Engineer you are responsible for providing high-quality advice and technical expertise in the field of Operational Technology (OT) within industrial environments.
You play a crucial role in the start-up and development of an OT Security Operations Center (OT SOC) and are involved in securing critical OT systems and are a source of information in the field of networks and cybersecurity.
What will you do?
- Consulting and Strategy: Developing strategic plans for OT security and advising clients on industrial IT best practices.
- Design and Implementation: Design and implement security solutions for OT systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and other security mechanisms.
- Incident Response: Establish incident response procedures and coordinate security incident responses in OT environments.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with service and project teams as well as customers to improve OT security and comply with relevant standards and regulations.
- Awareness and Education: Organizing training and awareness programs for personnel to promote the safety culture within organizations.
- Preventive: You actively detect problems in the context of periodic preventive maintenance and monitor the backup and disaster recovery procedures.
Who are you?
- You obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree within a technical field.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are flexible; you move to our customers if necessary.
- You have a driving license B.
- You are willing to obtain the IEC62443
- You communicate smoothly and professionally with your colleagues and customers.
- You are analytical and can work conceptually.
- You have a great self-starting ability and you like to roll up your sleeves.
- You have relevant work experience in the field of network security, cybersecurity, network infrastructure components and operating systems.
- You have hands-on experience with servers, switches, routers and firewalls.
- Thorough knowledge of VMware, VEEAM, Docker, .. Cisco, Siemens Scalance, PaloAlto is a plus.
- You have an advantage if you have a certificate from MSCA/E, CCNA, VCP, IEC62443 or CEH/CISSP
What do we offer?
As an OT Security Engineer within Life Cycle Services, you will find yourself in an exciting world and take on a position full of variety where you can count on a competitive remuneration, with an attractive extra-legal package.
Flexible working hours and working from home are among the possibilities.
Agidens wishes to be a learning environment, where training receives strong attention.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are