Sales Manager Life Sciences
As Sales Manager at Agidens you will be responsible for the development and further expansion of our TIS (Testing & Inspections Services) business activities in the Netherlands. With more than 15 years of experience and a team of about 35 consultants, TIS is a leading player in the field of validations within hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
TIS is active in Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
In this position you will be responsible for both acquiring new customers and supporting existing customers throughout the Netherlands. You will identify customer needs, prepare quotes and negotiate contracts.
What will you do?
- Actively seek new clients and project opportunities within the hospital sector and pharmaceutical industry.
- Offer customized solutions and advice in the hospital sector and pharmaceutical industry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders.
- Understand TIS activities (thermal validations, steam quality testing, transport validation, clean room validation,…) within the pharmaceutical industry and hospitals.
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to the growth of Agidens TIS in the Netherlands.
- Report to management on the progress and results of sales activities.
Who are you?
- To expand our TIS activities, we are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of proven experience within sales in the hospital world. Contacts within the central sterilization departments are considered as an added value. It is a plus if you have knowledge of thermal validation, cleanroom validation, steam quality testing, and so on. It is important that you have a demonstrable network within hospitals and/or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Dutch and English are essential.
- “Patient Safety” serves as a core value. Uou are a driven team player who wants to achieve shared goals. A hands-on mentality and the ability to take initiative are appreciated.
- You enjoy making customer contacts and are known for keeping your appointments.
- Flexibility is important, as you must be able to handle change well; after all, every day is different.
- “Get things done!” is your motto, where we emphasize that experience takes priority over education. However, a bachelor’s or master’s degree is considered a positive addition but is not considered necessary.
What do we offer?
- A varied job in a rapidly growing high technology company
- Continuing to develop and challenge yourself. The company motto is “Progress never Stops”.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- Company values: strive for excellence, show respect, take ownership and be open minded.
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 37 days off, flexible hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We offer a competitive salary with a company car and extra benefits.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are