Sales Manager Validation Services
As Sales Manager at Agidens, you will be responsible for the development and expansion of our business activities in the area of Validation and Qualification. Our customer groups are GMP regulated manufacturing companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical and medtech industries.
In this function you are responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the support of existing customers. You will identify customer needs, prepare offers in accordance with the applicable GMP regulations and guidelines and negotiate the contracts.
Wat will you do?
- Development of new customers and project acquisition
- Attracting new customers through network meetings, your own network and by approaching leads
- Expansion and maintenance of existing customers
- Selling services and expanding customer solutions
- Preparation of project offers and leading of contract negotiations
- Monitoring P&L, forecasting and target achievement
- Participation in trade fairs, congresses and network events
- Analyzing market trends and customer needs
- Participation in the further development of the product/service portfolio
- Advising the management on operational and strategic issues
- Travel approx. 60%
Who are you?
- University degree in engineering or natural sciences
- Existing customer network in the pharmaceutical, medtech, life sciences industry
- At least 2 years of sales experience “of services” or in the field.
- Knowledge of GMP compliance requirements
- Confident and quick handling of social media and CRM tools
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (verbal and in writing).
- Self-initiative, a hands-on mentality and pleasure in customer contact and consulting
- Passion for sales and commercial attitude
We are looking for a dynamic personality with a winning and professional attitude as well as excellent communication and negotiation sales skills.
What do we offer?
- A varied job in a fast-paced technological organization!
- Working in a high-tech company.
- Constantly developing yourself.
- A company culture that stimulates creativity.
- We offer a competitive salary, with a company car, flex income plan, meal vouchers and other fringe benefits.
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 36 days off, sliding hours and the possibility to work from home depending on the project.
Let’s Get Together!
If you have any questions, you can always contact us. Therefore, be sure to send us a message with the title of the vacancy and your question to email@example.com or via the number: +32 490 66 96 40.
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are