Validation & Compliance Consultant
Agidens is on the lookout for new talent! For our validation team, we are currently looking for a motivated Validation & Compliance Consultant.
In this role you will help monitor the quality of the processes and systems used in the production of medicines. This way, you help guarantee that only safe and effective medicines are produced!
What will you do?
- Within the position of Validation & Compliance Consultant, you will perform validation activities on processes, systems, equipment and/or software applications at our clients in the Life Sciences industry.
- You strictly apply the appropriate procedures and guidelines.
- You prepare certain documents, e.g. technical specifications, operating procedures, validation plans,….
- You work out test scenarios and draw up detailed test scripts.
- You carry out the necessary tests and write the reports.
Who are you?
- You have a degree with a Life Sciences affinity.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- You are communicative and can adapt to different social situations
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English (both written and oral)
What do we offer?
- Being part of a driven team.
- Strong focus on training.
- Projects are tailored to your own interests
- A varied job in which you gain experience in different companies, including pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, hospitals, etc.
- An extensive salary package including a laptop and Iphone, company car with fuel card and the possibility of working from home.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are