Project Leader Turnkey Projects
Excited about our projects? And ready to accelerate? Let’s take it one step further in your career! Agidens is looking for new Projectlead talents.
As a Project Leader, you are responsible for the planning, coordination and monitoring of all activities required for the realisation of various small and medium-sized projects, or responsibility for part of a large project, in order to achieve, as a team, all the predetermined project objectives.
What will you do?
In your role of Project Leader Automation, you have the following responsibilities within the project team:
- You work on the projects: from preparation and organisation (according to ISO) to realisation, delivery and aftercare.
- Together with engineers (electrical and software PLC/SCADA) and clients, you arrive at a solution based on a set of requirements or specifications.
- You take care of the file evaluation and acceptance on technical, legal and financial level to start up the project.
- You coordinate and organise the various activities within the project according to the priorities and skills of each of the project staff members.
- You give advice to customers at a technical level in order to make potential improvements to the process.
- You make sure that the safety requirements are respected in the projects for which you are (co-) responsible, according to the guidelines of the customer and Agidens.
- You are involved in different phases of the project. You deliver tested and reliable systems within the agreed deadlines.
- You keep yourself constantly up to date with evolutions within the field.
- You work closely with the project manager, taking over his or her tasks in the execution and engineering.
Who are you?
- You have built up a extensive knowledge in engineering, with experience in process, electricity and/or PLC. In particular, a strong knowledge in one domain of expertise is necessary.
- You preferably have experience with taking the lead in part of a project in a multidisciplinary team. There you have learned how important communication is.
- A good understanding of how to interact with stakeholders is a plus.
- You are expected to be able to tackle tasks quickly and independently.
- You have the necessary drive to continue learning through experience and training.
- You can show some flexibility in working hours and location.
Don’t have all the above experience? Don’t worry, we’ll help you develop them.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in a technology-driven and past-paced organisation.
- Variety in projects and different technologies guaranteed!
- Development track – depending on your experience, a PM or PMO manager will be assigned as buddy in the first 6 months.
- Long-term career plan – this can be in the area of expertise, size of projects, level of responsibility, etc. With trainings on professional and personal level.
- Knowledge sharing – you are surrounded by talented colleagues.
- A strong team culture – based on trust and ownership.
- Salary package – according to your experience and knowledge, a company car and an extra-legal package consisting of meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, flex income plan.
- Stay “connected” – thanks to regular meet-ups and social events.
- Optimal work-life balance – thanks to 36 days off, flexible hours and the possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are